Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pray to the snow God

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Worked at home for the last 2 days and I've had enough of it. Want to go back to normality. Meant to be going out on a works Xmas do on Saturday night

D

Deleted member 2719

Absolutely this.

f*** off snow.

Absolutely this.

Snow is great for kids. But it will be hitting all the businesses out there that are doing their best in what has been a long hard recession for a lot of people, and i am sure it will cost a few people their lives.

So we have had our snow for this winter back to normal now please god.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Absolutely this.

Snow is great for kids. But it will be hitting all the businesses out there that are doing their best in what has been a long hard recession for a lot of people, and i am sure it will cost a few people their lives.

So we have had our snow for this winter back to normal now please god.

Exactly this, in our industry (building products) December is already a poor month but to lose two days production during the worst recession in living memory is very bad news.

So f*** off snow!

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I either want it snow shit loads more or thaw very quickly. Hate indecisions at sporting events.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Please no more. Need to be in Brighton for the weekend. It's fun for about 10 minutes then it's just boring and annoying and disruptive.

jimbobfaith

Nov 23, 2010
Just wondering. How long do the club leave it before they decide whether it has been snowed off or not and do we get refunded tickets or how does it work?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Dear Snow God,

Thank you very much for my £220.25 winnings for bets on snow on Xmas Day in Aberdeen (@7/2) and Glasgow (@4/1).

Your humble servant

THPP

PS. Prayers are in the post :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here