Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet wants 3 players

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
That is NOT promising at all.... I would have expected five or six deals on the table at least for three spots..... suggests we are now at the back end of our transfer activity and now we are being made to wait.

Havent given up hope but think it unlikely we'll get all three.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
That is NOT promising at all.... I would have expected five or six deals on the table at least for three spots..... suggests we are now at the back end of our transfer activity and now we are being made to wait.

Havent given up hope but think it unlikely we'll get all three.

I think our squad is really good at the moment, and any other talent on top is an extra plus. However, the only niggle is the lack of back up up front, so if we only get one, and it is a striker then it would be brilliant.

Cassive Mock

Nov 14, 2007
T/Wells
Not one for pointless rumours, but have just had an e-mail from a Leeds fan who thinks Adam Le Fondre is on his way to us. Don't shoot the messenger.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Not one for pointless rumours, but have just had an e-mail from a Leeds fan who thinks Adam Le Fondre is on his way to us. Don't shoot the messenger.

With all due respect, how would your Leeds mate know? I supose its in Yorkshire. I would love it if we did get him. Unlikely, but its not over till the fat lady sings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here