Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet to Palace

Yes, yes, I know it won't happen but his odds have gone from 66/1 to 20/1 overnight.

BBS are getting their collective knickers in a twist over it.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes, yes, I know it won't happen but his odds have gone from 66/1 to 20/1 overnight.

BBS are getting their collective knickers in a twist over it.

Palace cannot afford the compensation, so perhaps they hope we sack Gus ?

Isn't Appleton being heavily linked now?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
They are welcome to him. He will leave Zaha on the bench and flood the midfield with huffers and puffers and FFS will play as some pseudo left sided midfielder.

In the meantime we get a new manager that takes the shackles off and its attack attack ATTACK. win/WIN as far as im concerned.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
One name who could be in the frame isn't even listed - Russell Slade

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Haha, as if their owners would be willing to pay any compo.

Give me a minute and I'll put £20 on Guardiola to make him favourite.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I hope you are joking!?

No, I know of someone, who was in Barcelona with a CPFC director last week, he said that they were going to offer to Lennie first as they really rated him and knew he was the brains behind Freedman, but it looks like he is off to bolton as they now realise that he was the brains and there next choice without interviewing others was goingg to be Harry. There was also talk of a £10k bet being placed with a bookie, but thats another story..........

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Remember how we laughed about GM going there? Just saying like....

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
They are welcome to him. He will leave Zaha on the bench and flood the midfield with huffers and puffers and FFS will play as some pseudo left sided midfielder.

In the meantime we get a new manager that takes the shackles off and its attack attack ATTACK. win/WIN as far as im concerned.

Spot on Sir Rantsalot...

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Would be brilliant if Gus went to Palace. That way Murray would surely leave & come back home

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Would be brilliant if Gus went to Palace. That way Murray would surely leave & come back home

Muzza would end up on loan at Barnet :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here