Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet to Palace

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Back on thread , i wouldnt want poyet ! He has no plan b and basically teams have sussed out his style of play . He is even resorting to a negative style of play now to try to grind out results . No ta , i would rather have holloway:wink:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Back on thread , i wouldnt want poyet ! He has no plan b and basically teams have sussed out his style of play . He is even resorting to a negative style of play now to try to grind out results . No ta , i would rather have holloway:wink:

Get f***ed welch.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
So we can expect Parrish to sue for libel and Bolton to be reported for an illegal approach any time now then?

Unfortunately, what they did (while corrupt) was completely legal.

As for Dougie stealing players, I very much doubt it. CPFC2010 have already said we won't be selling in January.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Unfortunately, what they did (while corrupt) was completely legal.

As for Dougie stealing players, I very much doubt it. CPFC2010 have already said we won't be selling in January.
Not even if it means paying off £5M worth of debt to break even for the season ???

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Not even if it means paying off £5M worth of debt to break even for the season ???

I don't think they'd have forgotten to include that in their calculations.

Why sell in January and potentially ruin the chance of promotion and the £90m that comes with it?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I don't think they'd have forgotten to include that in their calculations.

Why sell in January and potentially ruin the chance of promotion and the £90m that comes with it?

Like the avatar :thumbsup:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004

Same was being said last season before Xmas then we went on a run which saw us lose one game in 16

Form is temporary class is permanent

Johnnyboy

Sep 25, 2010
North Hampshire

Are you sure you are not a Brighton fan? You seem to have grasped the basic principles of the anti Poyet brigade.

You just need to repeat it on several different threads until Meades B centres in on you! :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here