Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet to feel the force ?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
if u lose 2 walsall [wich u will] then the pressure on poyet will rise even more at the moment its on 75% and wen u lose it will be on 100%

An extremely insightful first post, hopefully many more to come.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He should get no stick of course.

The thread is do you think he will. I can actually see some of the twats booing and shouting suggestions to him

Those posters shaking head etc have missed the QUESTION of this thread. I'm not saying I will merely asking a Q
yeah, and I don't think anyone will. It took Slade quite a while to start getting a bit of stick when we were really poor for most of last season. Everyone loves Poyet and we've played well so far - I really don't see it.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I will definitely abuse Poyet if we lose.

It was Poyets fault that the ref gave a penalty against us v Rochdale.........and as for ALL the other homes games we have played at Withdean THIS season........well, I won't even go there...!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
yes i am a child but im a genuine football fan and know loads about football belive me ull lose 2 walsall:moo::moo::moo::moo:

Have you not learnt how to use grown up words yet then? Or do they only teach you how to write in Txt Spk?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I gave Micky Adams stick about the same time of the season when we f***ed up against 9 man Walsall, fortunately I don't think Gus is as tactically inept as MA.

That is SLIGHTLY different, to be fair.

If we lose again to a side playing with NINE men for 60 minutes, then YES I will give them stick :jester:

walsall rule

Aug 26, 2010
i do like brighton b ut i think walsall will win 2-1 cuz of their recent form brighton will go ahead but then walsall will cme bk like they have been doin recently

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Two of the most successful clubs over the past few decades, Arsenal & Man Utd.

Why?

Because they trust their managers and gave them time! Both have still been given time when its been time to re-energise their teams. Some would argue Man Utd under Sir Alex are on possibly his sixth Utd team, they didnt win the title for a couple of seasons and came back with another Champions League., testimony to trust to do the right thing.

For a manager who took us from relegation fodder to mid table last year and has only lost one game this year, it is absolutely incredible that people are even considering giving GP stick.

Time to leave the fickle bus and get behind the man & the team for the long term.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here