Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet to Chesterfield?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Why hasn't he ruled himself out yet? It's dragging on too long.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Could be a few other managerial vacancies around after tonights Cup games, some banana skins waiting out there for the likes of Freedman, Jewell, possibly Adkins even.

A few Chairmen might be thinking we need to change the manager before the transfer deadline otherwise that could be their season over before it has really started.

Even though we got dumped out of the Cup I think Tony Bloom will have got over it and much prefer Gus to concentrate on the Championship, especially now we have a win under our belt. Unlike some of the other candidates above we have actually played quite well so no need to panic.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
BIG BIG CLUB, biggest club in Chesterfield without a shadow of a doubt. Huge move for Gus and I think we will struggle to keep hold of him.

Massive blow for us as he will take his dug out chair with him and I dont think we can replace such quality like that.

BIG BIG CLUB, biggest club in Chesterfield without a shadow of a doubt. Huge move for Gus and I think we will struggle to keep hold of him.

Massive blow for us as he will take his dug out chair with him and I dont think we can replace such quality like that.

Will the money to settle the deal come in a big brown envelope?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
He's always said it would take something special to lure him away. This certainly fits the bill. :(

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Could be a few other managerial vacancies around after tonights Cup games, some banana skins waiting out there for the likes of Freedman, Jewell, possibly Adkins even.

A few Chairmen might be thinking we need to change the manager before the transfer deadline otherwise that could be their season over before it has really started.

Even though we got dumped out of the Cup I think Tony Bloom will have got over it and much prefer Gus to concentrate on the Championship, especially now we have a win under our belt. Unlike some of the other candidates above we have actually played quite well so no need to panic.

Adkins ?......what are you smoking ? Get real . Hes taken Southampton into the Premiership . Why would they sack him ....oh yes..they lost at Man City didnt they !

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Chesterfield+018.JPG

They play in a nice little pocket-sized Amex-lite, don't they.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here