Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet - Stop celebrating the Stadium

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
There is a danger the players get over-awed by the surroundings and occasion, and we get stuffed, so he is quite right.

1983 replay anyone !!!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I think GP needs to stop celebrating our style of forward play and start seriously worrying about our defence. Its currently weaker than it was in League One. And far fewer teams will roll over and let us play our preferred gameplan this season.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
There is a danger the players get over-awed by the surroundings and occasion, and we get stuffed, so he is quite right.

Why would they? It's another day and another stadium to them... it is us that get emotional. They aren't Brighton supporters, they move one. We f***ing don't!

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I for one will be celebrating. I've waited ever since I can remember for tomorrow, and can't quite describe how excited i am!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
i'd go to prison for a naughty schoolgirl

Pervert, I thought I was the only one.

But pro footballers are what they are, it is our stadium and those that precede us ... they won't be here, we will and so will our kids and grandkids, moaning about something or other. Our chairman and his kids will also be a part of it, forever, well til we die anyway... but not the footballers and management staff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here