Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet outside Upton Park!!!!!

duggy1106

Banned
Nov 20, 2010
Just been to visit my cousin and staying here for Leyton Orient game on tuesday.

We were walking by the ground and I'm sure I saw Poyet with what looked like Taricco being bundled into a blacked out Mercedes and driven away.

Any other eastenders see or hear of this???

Worried and concerned, he's doing such a good job, has Gold swooped in to take our man??????
:(

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Just been to visit my cousin and staying here for Leyton Orient game on tuesday.

We were walking by the ground and I'm sure I saw Poyet with what looked like Taricco being bundled into a blacked out Mercedes and driven away.

Worried and concerned, he's doing such a good job, has Gold swooped in to take our man??????

second post....now go away

Dad 38

Banned
Jan 24, 2011

no they were there to f*** your mum

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
he heard the FA Cup draw was fixed and we were getting West Ham. But Ruddock thought he'd follow the respect thing he's promoting and did it fair.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la

Thank you and goodbye :bla:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It always amazes me that there are people thick enough to decide to register on a message board and start a thread featuring a "hilarious" eye witness account of some load of random bollocks.

They are never funny. They are never believable, and they are always characterised by people with a postcount of FIVE or less. It's f***ing LAME, fella. You must be about 13 years old.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
It always amazes me that there are people thick enough to decide to register on a message board and start a thread featuring a "hilarious" eye witness account of some load of random bollocks.

They are never funny. They are never believable, and they are always characterised by people with a postcount of FIVE or less. It's f***ing LAME, fella. You must be about 13 years old.

Worse still when on another thread he says "I think people just have too much time on their hands
I'm a student looking at this who has a few hours free now and makes for great first time reading

start rumours people! haha "

What an utter trolling tool.

duggy1106

Banned
Nov 20, 2010
Aaaah agreed may leave this site alone now, has provided me with some laughs.

But also made me feel sorry for others.
Happy blogging!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here