Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet out!

SirElliotBennett

May 5, 2010
West Stand Lower
I said all along it was a risk employing an untried manager and sadly I've been proved right. We've now gone THREE games without a win and we've had two successive home defeats!

Bloom must act NOW to stop our season from going down the pan. If he sacks Poyet today (Sunday) he should be able to get a new manager in on Monday. That'll give the new man time to get rid of all the under-performing players in the squad (basically all of them) and bring in some new ones before the vital, must-win game against Notts County next Saturday.

Three games without a win! These are desperate times at the Good Ship Albion, lets hope Bloom has the guts to act quickly and so we can salvage something from this trainwreck of a season.

PS - I used to support Chelsea before I became a Brighton fan, so I know all about struggle and suffering.

Well said, i think we should try and get Adkins to come manage

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Class, when I read the lead post, I quietly laughed and thought to myself "far too obvious, no-one will fall for that".

Seems I overestimated the intelligence levels of some on here.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Class, when I read the lead post, I quietly laughed and thought to myself "far too obvious, no-one will fall for that".

Seems I overestimated the intelligence levels of some on here.

Shhhh you'll give the game away

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
What WORRIES me is that Ernest puts Gus on the pedestal that carries just a TINY number of Albion heroes.

Will it all end in TEARS?

In 40 years of WATCHING the Albion there are only THREE people on my PEDESTAL who I worship for what they HAVE done to the Albion, you're RIGHT Gus is on there but I bet you can't name the other TWO and if you say that potless pillock Dick Tight I'll KILL you

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Seems like you can only be happy if the club you are supporting is struggling and suffering. Now that we are doing well and catching up with Chelsea, perhaps you need to support another struggling team who is suffering. May I suggest Palace!!!!

:smile:

In 40 years of WATCHING the Albion there are only THREE people on my PEDESTAL who I worship for what they HAVE done to the Albion, you're RIGHT Gus is on there but I bet you can't name the other TWO and if you say that potless pillock Dick Tight I'll KILL you
I reckon Michael Robinson is one of the two.

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Is one of them John Jackson, club founder?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Arch.., no I just can't carry on with that sentence.

Top work Brov, it may well have started as a pi$$ poor bit of nonsense but as soon as you get a catch it does turn to gold.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here