Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet OUT...

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Well I thought he was the right man but now, sadly I have to say that he isn't. We simply haven't made enough progress under him and so sadly I'm joining the 'Poyet OUT!' brigade. We always knew he was a gamble and sadly it hasn't paid off so it's VITAL that Bloom acts now to save our season and we MUST be in the Championship by the time we get to Falmer or else the stadium will spontaneously combust. We need a TRIED and TESTED English manager who can take us to Falmer and into the Premiership where we belong.

(There. I think that's the first)

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
This appointment is a DISGRACE. There are tried and tested ENGLISHMEN out there, we have 3 million unemployed for a start, and what does Tony Bloom (Eyes too close together!!) do, he employs an URUGAY (Which is a South American poof for those not good at geography) because he is after the PINK POUND (although I am sad to report my husband is more like a pink 2 ounces).

I am sure DICK KNIGHT (LIAR!!!) is behind this because he knows that if anyone asks Poyet what happened to the Wembley Cup Final money that Knight stole to build himself a villa made out of BUTTER is Spain (Rancid Idea!!!) he will answer in URUGAYAN and Andy Naylor will not be able to translate it.

From now on it is clear to me that Knight and Bloom are the same person, so I will refer to them as BLIGHT, because that's what they are.

BLIGHT out
URUGAY out
Sack the Board
Bring Back Dean Wilkins (Housewife's Favourite!!!!)

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here