Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet like Fergie?

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
cant we just ban this nob anyway? if they come upwith something funny and original fair enough . most just come here and just say'cms is a pony' and you have 10000 jcl's ad infinitum . well f*** me thats interesting

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
fergie2MS1204_800x524.jpg

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Ferguson won the Uefa Cup with Aberdeen, he showed qualities in management before he joined Man Utd.

Poyet, has not. He's done a very good job thus far for Brighton but how there can be even the slightest comparison to Ferguson is ridiculous.

The Doog is a better comparison, atleast he's Scottish!

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Can we draw any comfort from the similarities, Fergie was 3 years into his job with United, Poyet 2 years in, Fergie went 7 without a win, Poyet on 9 without a win, then a one nil win for Fergie against Forest saw him cement his legendry run at United, can we beat Barnsley ( who also play in red ) this Sunday and turn Poyet into Fergie mark two ?

Fergeson never threatened to go home like a big girls blouse if his players did not do what they were told, he could manage them.Big difference between Fergie and Poyet imo.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Ferguson won the Uefa Cup with Aberdeen, he showed qualities in management before he joined Man Utd.

Poyet, has not. He's done a very good job thus far for Brighton but how there can be even the slightest comparison to Ferguson is ridiculous.

The Doog is a better comparison, atleast he's Scottish!

Care to remind us what your Scottish manager has ever won-as a player or manager? I've given you two opportunities to arrive at "f*** All". Choose either one.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Care to remind us what your Scottish manager has ever won-as a player or manager? I've given you two opportunities to arrive at "f*** All". Choose either one.

The playoffs twice, as a player. Remind me the last time Brighton won something above League One level, a League Palace haven't been in for 36 years? I wasn't comparing his trophy cabinet to Ferguson's nor his managerial attributes, merely that he is Scottish and that's more than Poyet.

But ultimately, you're response just proved my original post correct because you didn't even mention Poyet and the laughable apparent similarities to Ferguson.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Please please please get a life and f*ck off back to your own message boards you sad excuse.

I cannot understand why opposition supporters feel the need to take residence on a rivals message board.

Note how some of us have that gap between posts - that's not because we're scurrying off to the Holmesdale end or whatever your own board is, it's because we are living a life outside of the I Internet.

Now I realise that you are only allowed out of your Special unit once a week, but to get better again, you really need to start Interacting with people in real life again.

The OP is a BRIGHTON fan on a BRIGHTON message board drawing comparisons which we can only hope to be true. This isn't an anti palace thread so don't come along and hijack it....after all, we don't take the piss out of you lot for knocking off a sneaky one in your caravans every time "My big Fat Gypsy wedding" is on do we?

Sent from my iPhone using a goat

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Kicking over the Tea Urn (an other stories)

Can we draw any comfort from the similarities, Fergie was 3 years into his job with United, Poyet 2 years in, Fergie went 7 without a win, Poyet on 9 without a win, then a one nil win for Fergie against Forest saw him cement his legendry run at United, can we beat Barnsley ( who also play in red ) this Sunday and turn Poyet into Fergie mark two ?

Yep, the results and character are similar. Gus is 25 years behind though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here