Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet like Fergie?

scouse23

Jan 30, 2008
Can we draw any comfort from the similarities, Fergie was 3 years into his job with United, Poyet 2 years in, Fergie went 7 without a win, Poyet on 9 without a win, then a one nil win for Fergie against Forest saw him cement his legendry run at United, can we beat Barnsley ( who also play in red ) this Sunday and turn Poyet into Fergie mark two ?

CMS is a Pony

Nov 4, 2011
Is this a joke? You lot are hilariously clutching at straws.

Actually, you know what? Forget that guys. Gus, right now, is a good enough manager to take over at Barcelona.

:wanker:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I'm gonna have a bet with myself that you'll be turfed out of here by the end of the weekend.

You even smell like a prat.

Ouch! Not keen on the username either.

CMS is not a pony its the others who are not playing to his strengths!

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Barcelona is an easy job right now, I would like to see the barca manager take over at Wigan, west brom or even Plymouth. then you would see how good he is!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Ouch! Not keen on the username either.

CMS is not a pony its the others who are not playing to his strengths!

I'd say there's only three or four players in the current squad who are up to speed with Poyet's desired style and quality of play - CMS is one of them.

Still, if the above poster wants to display a desperate lack of thought, that's his issue.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
I was listening this morning to Talksport and they were talking about Fergie's first few years in charge, how he wanted to change the club from top to bottom, setting up youth facilities etc. etc.

The similarities in that respect are there, and Fergie nearly lost his job twice (and a poll of United fans in 1995 said 54% wanted him out) - all this really proves is that sometimes you need to stick by the manager through the rough patches (Because even the best managers have them, Fergie, Wenger, Mourinho et al), because if they are really good, and I think most of us believe that Poyet is/will be very very good, then you (we) will have some amazing times.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Do kids get 2 weeks off for half term in Croydon? Would explain why they are so thick!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here