Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet is Manager of the Month

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
For the way he's changed every element of the playing side of the club and even some non-playing elements, I would say Poyet is the best manager we have ever had.

Amexican

May 21, 2011
Didn't cause too many problems last season.

Adkins will be gutted (perhaps he won physio of the month).

Reference Adkins....latest quote from SFC website..."there are probably 15 or 16 teams that will be expecting to get promoted this season that will be up there at the end of the month".
Great logic...Interested to know how 15-16 teams can all be "up there" ?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Reference Adkins....latest quote from SFC website..."there are probably 15 or 16 teams that will be expecting to get promoted this season that will be up there at the end of the month".

Logic most certainly is not his forte!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
For the way he's changed every element of the playing side of the club and even some non-playing elements, I would say Poyet is the best manager we have ever had.

I think everything points to the fact that he will be - not sure he is quite there yet.

Amexican

May 21, 2011

Correction..sorry actual quote....."there are probably 15 or 16 teams that will be expecting to get promoted this season that will be up there at the end"

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Didn't cause too many problems last season.

Adkins will be gutted (perhaps he won physio of the month).

Hehe, made me choke on my lunch :)

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
They mentioned Gus on the BBC lunchtime local news, but they had a few words about Southampton from................... Adkins! :wozza:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here