• out

Votes: 35 13.2%
  • fence

Votes: 33 12.4%

• Total voters

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Yes we all mistakes in our life’s but learn from them but Gus seems to make mistakes every week but never learns and still makes the same mistakes week in week out and all we hear on here is that he is young and will make mistakes, how many mistakes are people going to allow before enough is enough?

Crawl back under your stone until you can make constructive criticism. Your posts are just about the worst I have seen today.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
have I said anything about winning trophy's? All I want is entertainment. You don't need prem players to have an entertaining game.

I am hell to live with after getting beaten and I want all our games to be like Sheffield Wednesday---but after over forty years of supporting the Albion I realise the Championship is a fecking mad league! We may well struggle this year but next year get promotion. Or we just stay in this league for a few years being neither brilliant or crap. I still cant get my head round why people think we should rip this league apart.???

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Go to a bloody Take That concert then! Football is about taking the rough with the smooth, the ups with the downs, we've had a bad FOUR game run, prior to that we were flying. Some people seriously need to get a grip.

If you happy to be parted with you cash for the shit we've been dished up you must be some kind of f***ing idiot. Read through the thread I'm not moaning about results I'm moaning about the quality of the football. I can take losing, I can take poor performances.What I can't take is the continual boring slow unadventurous displays we have had, apart from half a dozen or so games, since last spring.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
If you happy to be parted with you cash for the shit we've been dished up you must be some kind of f***ing idiot. Read through the thread I'm not moaning about results I'm moaning about the quality of the football. I can take losing, I can take poor performances.What I can't take is the continual boring slow unadventurous displays we have had, apart from half a dozen or so games, since last spring.

Dont f***ing go then!!!

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I am hell to live with after getting beaten and I want all our games to be like Sheffield Wednesday---but after over forty years of supporting the Albion I realise the Championship is a fecking mad league! We may well struggle this year but next year get promotion. Or we just stay in this league for a few years being neither brilliant or crap. I still cant get my head round why people think we should rip this league apart.???

Same as that , I dont expect us to win the league and as I've said on various threads if we finish in the top 10 I,ll be satisfied. I'm just sick of the unimaginative football we play. We've got the players to have us on the edge of our seats but because of our style it's not happening.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Christ you were serious! I love Glenn, replace Gus with him though....er no thanks, not through choice anyway, maybe if Gus gets a better offer and leaves perhaps.

Yes I was replying to a post asking who you would bring in instead of Gus. I suggested Hoddle as I think he is a fantastic coach who could work wonders with our current squad. Who would you suggest?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
My criticism is better than our performance today and I'm being polite.

Your criticism is supported by probably less than 2% of NSC (you should try being a Brighton supporter, it's good fun)... probably less support than a small chested girlie needs.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Yes I was replying to a post asking who you would bring in instead of Gus. I suggested Hoddle as I think he is a fantastic coach who could work wonders with our current squad. Who would you suggest?

Yes, I just said maybe if Gus leaves he could be a good choice.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Dont f***ing go then!!!

look let me explain something to you. I pay close to £500 for a season ticket. That not only buys me a seat for each home league game it also buys me a right to voice my opinion, whether or not you agree with it.Secondly my wife doesn't even get the privilage of telling me not to go to football so if I was you I'd stop getting all sweary with the big boys and go back to playing with my dick,

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Is it me? but when I read some of my posts that are 'quoted' I seem to be slagging the team off one minute then being the voice of reason the next? I need a fecking :drink:

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010

I agree with you aout him being a fantastic coach (and that seems to be the general consensus) its his man management that seems to have let him down throughout his managerial career.

chrissyboy01

Sep 24, 2011
In for me. However, another lackluster performance in midfield and up front. Good ugly point gained, couldn't give a shit about Blackpool being 'robbed'.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
look let me explain something to you. I pay close to £500 for a season ticket. That not only buys me a seat for each home league game it also buys me a right to voice my opinion, whether or not you agree with it.Secondly my wife doesn't even get the of telling me not to go to football so if I was you I'd stop getting all sweary with the big boys and go back to playing with my dick,

Ha yes, because who got all sweary first I wonder, the guy who refers to himself as one of the 'Big Boys'! :lolol:

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
In in in in in stupid question best manager this club has had for years and in time maybe the best ever

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
and are you happy with the style of play?

As it happens yes. I also realise it requires a lot of confidence and skill to execute, hence why some of our new signings are taking to some time to settle, and we've been struggling.

I'm enjoying watching Swansea right now, & despite losing I love watching them. It takes time but I can see us getting there. I'm prepared to give this setup my patience, faith and full support!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here