Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet giving it large

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Also did anyone see Poyet walking towards us at the end of the game giving it large with the fist etc ? Never seen him do that before :yahoo:
Normally just a polite wave but last night he was well pumped up.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
He knew how much we needed a display like that - first half was great "in the trenches" stuff and second half we looked like ourselves again

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Gus Poyet said after the game ..."there is no time in this division, or in England that can press Brighton for 90 minutes."

You gotta love him!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I completely agree BUT it nearly backfired. Stains could have been 3 or 4 up before half time and I would rather not go thru that again.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
We nearly lost WW2. But we didn't. :thumbsup:

And even then we did sometimes lose the battles along the way!

Just for the record, that is one of the best analogies i've heard and propper put a smile on my face!

WERE GOING UP AND GUS IS OUR KING. FACT.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Shows how much it means to him to get a point at the best club in the division. :lol:

and the way your lot celebrated the penalty save like you won the league

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Shows how much it means to him to get a point at the best club in the division. :lol:

Spending the most on transfer fees and having the highest wage bill dies not mean you are the best team in the league, if you were you would not have lost SIX games this far, that is precisely a THIRD of the games you have played. Nothing really to shout about is it Charlie big bollocks :lolol: you are a good team but as the table suggests not as good as we are

Last edited:

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea

No. It meant a lot to him to see yet ANOTHER group of thugs try and kick pieces out of a team that want to play passing football and not being able to succeed in stopping said team. Look at my avatar; these thugs can't keep up the pressing and chasing for 90 minutes. None of our team were pulling up with cramp at the end and Lambert just looked like he was thinking about what size KFC meal he was going to pick up on the way home.

By the way, did Alex Chamberlain actually play last night? Just didn't really notice him. :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here