Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet fancies blues [chelsea] post - sky sports

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
As much as I love Poyet I’d much rather he got on with the job he is paid to do and stopped spouting shit about his aspirations to manage elsewhere.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
NEVER

Thanks to Gus and the boys I have had CONTINUAL reminders from the Palace fans at work.

Only yesterday Dennis emailed me the CPFC christmas catalogue and asked what I am getting him. I can CATEGORICALLY state that had we won this would not have happened.

Until Poyet realises its ONLY f***ing Palace I will bang on and if I ever met him I will tell him, ALL the time.

So you're upset because you believe Poyet and the team weren't "up for" the Palace game and that they thought Saints was more important? The result wasn't actually any better though was it?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Commenting on the Chelsea job when Villas-Boas is under increasing pressure and the Albion have one win in ten or whatever it is makes Poyet seem like a mug.

The press would have a field day with his "Rent-A-Quote" attaitude if ever he landed a top job.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Commenting on the Chelsea job when Villas-Boas is under increasing pressure and the Albion have one win in ten or whatever it is makes Poyet seem like a mug.

The press would have a field day with his "Rent-A-Quote" attaitude if ever he landed a top job.

I'm inclined to agree with you there.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
FFS Poyet, get the f*** off Soccer Saturday, Goals on Sunday, Talk Sport or whatever else you want to flaunt yourself on and get ON with managing the f***ing team.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
So you're upset because you believe Poyet and the team weren't "up for" the Palace game and that they thought Saints was more important? The result wasn't actually any better though was it?

Doesnt matter about the result but the FACT is Poyet WAS more up for the Stains game and this would have filtered the way to the players.

The ref spoilt the Saints game the same cannot be said for the Palace game other than maybe the booking of Bridcutt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here