Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet, Adkins & Gannon

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
If Jim Gannon would come he would be perfect for us

It would be great to get him but I suspect we're out of the running for his services. Which is a shame because he is exactly what we need right now. Look at what he did at Stockport with hardly any money and now Motherwell seem to be doing well under him.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Solskjaer has no management experience and I think would us as a stepping stone!

questier

Apr 16, 2006
Cambridgeshire/Liverpool
I cant believe Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is interested, I'm pretty sure someone just mentioned it on here didn't they, as a joke?

Gannon with Peter Taylor no.2 would be a terrific appointment but I cant see him leaving Motherwell

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
why does anyone think for a second Gannon is going to quit a job after 4 months and up sticks to the other end of the country, to a club he turned down 9 mths ago?

Adkins is a strong candidate, but why drop a league?

Poyet is a bit of a risk, but the Talyor combination would be great i think (and if it doesnt work out we effectivly get Talyor as manager again, which is no bad thing). I would love this one to happen.

Colin Calderwood seems realistic and safe choice from those on the Argus poll.

Solskjaer? flair, but unless with a heavy weight assistant (Taylor?) has no experience or lower league knowledge, risky.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Even though it could go horribly wrong, I'd love to have Solskjaer. Poyet would be an interesting one as well

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
why does anyone think for a second Gannon is going to quit a job after 4 months and up sticks to the other end of the country, to a club he turned down 9 mths ago?

Adkins is a strong candidate, but why drop a league?

Poyet is a bit of a risk, but the Talyor combination would be great i think (and if it doesnt work out we effectivly get Talyor as manager again, which is no bad thing). I would love this one to happen.

Colin Calderwood seems realistic and safe choice from those on the Argus poll.

Solskjaer? flair, but unless with a heavy weight assistant (Taylor?) has no experience or lower league knowledge, risky.

Gannon has not moved up to Scotland he is still based in Chesire and has a clause in his contract saying he can talk to any English club. So they say anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here