Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet - A criticism.

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Don't see the problem. Even if he is getting his name out there for a future job at chelsea I don't mind. The only way he'd get that job is if he got us to the prem and kept us there. If he does that I think he deserves the chance to manage them if he wants to.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What's the big deal, the newspaper wanted someone to offer an opinion of Chelsea because they're playing in the CL this week. So they asked a former Chelsea player for his views. FFS, why on earth does anyone find that upsetting? If they'd wanted an opinion on the decline of the Uruguayan corned beef industry, he'd have talked about that, all without feeling the need to eulogise Lewis Dunk or query Lua Lua's final ball.

Jesus, the world doesn't revolve around BHAFC. Well not all the time.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Gus will be an all time great manager,but it's likely to be with a club/country with a greater profile than Albion.It's keeping up his heritage that's critical

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
He supports Chelsea, from his own mouth. He done an interview with BBC just before getting the Brighton job. He may well have changed his mind since being successful with us. I have a good friend who is a STH at the bridge, and Gus is still held in high regard by most people there apparently.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Keyword here - "Interview". That's where one person asks questions, and the other person answers them (unless they're a politician). So, if the questions were about Chelsea.......................

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Criticism of Gus? On what grounds? What has he done wrong?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here