Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet.. a bad loser!

"Show me a good loser and i'll show you a loser". (unnatributed American motivational crap)

Similarly "winning the Silver medal means that you are the first of the losers!".

Typical of today's society. When a person loses they look for excuses and blame others unable to accept that they were simply not good enough. No point in throwing ones toys out of the pram and behaving like a bunch of spoilt School Girls. Get up, dust one's self down and get on with it. It's called social etiquette.

Personally my opinion is, it had nothing to do with the football played.

I thought both teams played poorly, and if wasn't for the poor officiating we probably would have been 2/3 up, and the game beyond Southampton.

But after endless decisions go against you, you cant help to getting a bit demotivated, that coupled with the fact that in the last 15/20 minutes, saints clearly wanted it more, spelled doom for the seagulls.

I have enjoyed this season, and yes as a supporter of a certain team, you will get a little biased, but I try to see the game from both perspectives, but one thing i will not miss from league 1 are the crap standard officials.

Bye Bye League 1, and bye bye Withdean!!!

klaaturberada

Jan 2, 2011
Sorry?? Are we not allowed to have our own opinions then? The officiating this season has been dire, and if you think it hasnt I would love to know what matches you have been watching! Just lucky for us, we have come out on top!
I agree with regard to the standard of the officials in general. What I didn't see yesterday was anything that would warrant a suggestion that Brighton should have been 2 or 3 up if it was for the officials.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here