Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poul Hubertz

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
gillespie isnt a wide man - he could probably do a job out there, but it would be like sticking leon knight out wide - a waste of his main asset

not sure brooker would be happy about coming here and being sub either - he has proven he can score goals at this level, and if cheltenham stay up then i can see him going there permanently or to another similar club in the lower reaches of the table who will play him week in week out

Spot on. I also think, awaits abuse, that he'd be first choice over Murray AND Forster. He is an absolute NIGHTMARE to play against.
Brooker is very popular at City and If he does go it'll surely be to a lower Champ team. He has already scored goals on his return to the City set-up.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
People are saying a striker coming here would have to come and sit on the bench, but the thing is that depends on his form and if said player is in good form he will be in the team.

It's part of football, he should be fighting for a place in the side, as a player you have to expect to be battling for a spot in the team, espicially when your surrounded by good players. If a striker comes here, he should be confident in his ability to make the team, if he carries over his confidemce and his form represents a starting position then I'm sure he will play.

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
I think our first priority should be a winger and if they go down, I think we should be looking at Eugen Bopp from Crewe.

Even if they don't he might be out of contract in the summer.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Bopp wasted so many chances against us, could have easily had a hat trick, but all of his chances were made 100% thanks to his own talent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here