Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter's Newcastle Press Conference

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
With milder temperatures starting to set in and lighter winds i suspect the sensible choice will be the nice grey overcoat with a zip up turtle neck sweater underneath, probably in black .

How this will translate to points on the board is uncertain but looking like a real football manager is what really matters .

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
I wish he'd throw a few red herrings into these press conferences to keep the opposition guessing. Tell them Andone/Izquierdo/March/Lamptey is 'nearly possibly almost' fit to play or tell them about an experimental new formation.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
With milder temperatures starting to set in and lighter winds i suspect the sensible choice will be the nice grey overcoat with a zip up turtle neck sweater underneath, probably in black .

How this will translate to points on the board is uncertain but looking like a real football manager is what really matters .

Oh, I don’t know. The nice grey overcoat looks very expensive and I suspect is pure wool, so probably in fact very warm. More a winter coat than a spring one. Perhaps he needs to invest in a trendy and stylish cardie for the spring weather.

Iford Albion

Jul 30, 2017
The team needs captains all over the pitch. Stephens was a captain whether he had the armband or not. Murray was a captain, armband or not (I don't think he was ever actually our captain). Duffy, Bruno, Sidwell, Webster, Lallana, Huenemeier... the list goes on down the last few years. We don't lack in characters on the pitch.

Yup. At one point it looked like one of our recruitment strategies was buying captains. You can add Trossard to that list.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
The team needs captains all over the pitch. Stephens was a captain whether he had the armband or not. Murray was a captain, armband or not (I don't think he was ever actually our captain). Duffy, Bruno, Sidwell, Webster, Lallana, Huenemeier... the list goes on down the last few years. We don't lack in characters on the pitch.

One of the more recent acquisitions that was a force on the pitch without being an actual captain was Kayal.

Remember him coming on for his debut in the last 10 mins or whatever and organising and shouting at his team mates the moment he stepped onto the pitch. Loved him from that moment on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here