Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Potter to Leicester?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If he thought we needed a history lesson, he is going to love hearing their fans banging on about being champions of England every single game.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Whoever takes this job it's a 'no loose' in terms of reputation. Get relegated and it'll be because of a points deduction and sale of assets. Keep them up and they will be a genius.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
I can’t see this as a goer… points deduction likely, asset stripping likely… doesn’t scream ‘favoured option’ for GP…

I’d be surprised if he opts for this job, very surprised.
Given his record of trusting what owners tell him at Swansea and Chelsea, it wouldn't surprise me if they've told him it'll all be fine, he signs up, and then it immediately goes tits up.

Which would be... tragic.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
If he thought we needed a history lesson, he is going to love hearing their fans banging on about being champions of England every single game.
Well why not, and good luck to them l say, it was a near miracle when it happened, and it will never happen again in the current format of the Premier League.

If their fans want to continue to dine out on their Premier League winning season of 2015/2016, then that's fine by me.

Dolo

May 18, 2024
Top.jpeg
As an honest Brighton fan, their owners have achieved multiple achievements over recent years, wouldn’t say that one lapse in PSR changes that. And from what I’ve read, Add to that one of the best training facilities in the country to work in too.

If they get the required safety tally this year, i’m sure Leicester will be looking to push on with some intent.

Fair play to GP on the gig. 👏

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London
Top.jpeg

As an honest Brighton fan, their owners have achieved multiple achievements over recent years, wouldn’t say that one lapse in PSR changes that. And from what I’ve read, Add to that one of the best training facilities in the country to work in too.

If they get the required safety tally this year, i’m sure Leicester will be looking to push on with some intent.

glances at number of posts by user

My "as an honest Brighton fan" t-shirt has people asking a lot of questions already answered by my t-shirt!

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
Top.jpeg

Seems legit.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Top.jpeg

One lapse??
That's funny.

Nearly as funny as Honest "Brighton fan"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here