Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter Out

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
(Also, I can't believe how badly the sign has been made. Why are people unable to plan the space so that they don't have to cram letters in at the end?)

H____o____w________ d__o__e__s___that___happen?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I do understand. In my last place in Clapham somebody wrote "Tracey Loves C***" in huge black felt tip on my front garden wall (*)

Not only did it take a couple of coats paint to cover it up, but I never mate Tracey.

(*) true story

That's asking a lot of Tracey. Mating with a stranger?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Maybe the seat is owned by someone called Potter who couldn’t stay until the very end of the game. Rather than risk Paul Barber taking their ticket away from them, they have left a sign to let everyone know they are out.

Or maybe GP has a jealous ex-boyfriend or a male stalker and he is trying to force Graham to go public on his sexuality.

It’s got to be something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
However, it does have an exclamation mark as well - does that sort of indicate 'only joking' or something in modern text-speak?

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
And count the number of fans wearing face masks - properly. A couple have them under their chins, as for the rest?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Barber will be fuming, definitely larger than A4.

He'll be having a word to get some official branded ones in the shop if people are going to be doing this.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Same in WSL…..not ‘required’ though, only recommended so give people a choice and…..:shrug:

Same where I was and, more annoyingly, in the squashed up queue for the train afterwards. Whilst nobody knows exactly what the effects on transmission mask wearing offers, it is seen as a common courtesy to others and an attempt to do your best. The fact that the vast majority can’t be bothered to even make this tiny concession to the health of others is depressing.

Or, in short, what a bunch of selfish *******

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Someone put this on facebook group - interesting

Graham Potter has a 23% win ratio which is the lowest of any manager in Premier League history that has managed over 90 games. Maybe he needs to learn his history.
Only 93 goals in 92 games is appalling. A quarter of them by one player.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Someone put this on facebook group - interesting

Graham Potter has a 23% win ratio which is the lowest of any manager in Premier League history that has managed over 90 games. Maybe he needs to learn his history.
Only 93 goals in 92 games is appalling. A quarter of them by one player.

But the flip side must be that he has an extremely low lose ratio for a bottom half / bottom 6 club. Basically we don't win many games, we don't lose many game but we do draw a lot. Potter's point per game ratio would be a more interesting stat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here