• Out

Votes: 80 20.9%
  • Fence

Votes: 71 18.6%

• Total voters

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I'm sure one idiot on here (possibly two) will have wallpapered his flat with them.

Anyone who backs Potter is an “idiot”? In which case you’re insulting most of NSC as the majority of us voted for Potter IN.

Try making your point without name calling before calling other people idiots.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Anyone who backs Potter is an “idiot”? In which case you’re insulting most of NSC as the majority of us voted for Potter IN.

Try making your point without name calling before calling other people idiots.

Ha ha! I knew it. How many posters did it take!:lolol:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
I'm looking forward to 8pm and the Official, Official Potter OUT or IN 29-12-2020 thread.

Praying for 3 home points to sway me towards that fence..:thumbsup:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
So in the entire world football there isn’t one person who could do a better job than Potter? Ridiculous.

The rabid Potter disciples are utterly impervious to any form of criticism aimed at their man, you see he’s:

The best (only) man for the job.
No other coach or manager of a similar standard would come here... ever... so wishing it so is an utter folly.
We’re only another striker away from utter dominance, and another, and another...
He’s blameless as head coach for our failings re the fundamentals of attacking and defending.
His squad rotation is totally understandable and wholly sensible.
His playing players all over the shop is again, visionary. Shoe horning our way to 10th.
His substitutions are flawless.
He’s a genius.
He’s changed our style so well that defeat(s) and relegation are secondary to our wonderful football.
He’s all things to all men.
He’s got a degree in behavioral science, (or something) and thus is the cleverest manager we’ve ever had.
Even if he took us to league 1, it’d be okay because our master plan to be an established PL outfit would only be two short seasons away.

It’s great, indeed what’s not to like?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Yet only a month ago you were all in on Potter.

Knee jerk [emoji6]

We are playing fantastic, yet ultimately ineffective football and look so close to being a top 10 side. Watching Lallana and Welbeck in Brighton shirts, the pure class of Bissouma and the excitement of Lamptey should be such a pleasurable experience, but it isn't because it's so f****** frustrating. Why play Sanchez and then drop him from the squad completely? I think we need to keep hold of Potter for now. A decent goalkeeper, maybe that's Sanchez, and another quality striker and we really could be something special. So for now #KeepTheFaith.

Sickening. If luck evens out over the season we've got some cracking decisions coming our way. I'm falling out of love with the game at the same time that we're playing some of our best football ever.:censored:

Very painful, but I love our team even more after that. I have never seen, and never thought I would see, an Albion team that could perform like this one. So proud.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
The fella has got his balls out and stuck them on the table ..... well sort of

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
And since then we’ve not won, barely scored and carried on with our slide down the table.
Can you honestly not see why people are losing faith?

Barely scored? We just scored 2 in our last game.

True we’re not in great form this month, but would you really want our club to run from month to month and sack managers every six months...? That’s the Watford model.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

True we’re not in great form this month, but would you really want our club to run from month to month and sack managers every six months...? That’s the Watford model.

Nope, and that’s not what I’ve asked for, those are your words and I’ll distance myself from. Yes, we scored 2 goals against West Ham, before that we’d scored 3 in 5 games which is pretty pony.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008

Rice passed the ball to Maupay to finish. Dunks was handball.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Listening to Tim Sherwood on Amazon, I’m glad he didn’t come here. What a wanker.

Potter has lost the plot and we’re going down, he’s a dullard and potter ball is a myth. He won’t get us back up either.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Yet only a month ago you were all in on Potter.

Knee jerk [emoji6]

I haven't slagged Potter off. A little rib-tickling here and there maybe but I genuinely want him to succeed. There comes a point though when you can no longer blame poor luck and questions have to be asked. Your pathetic attempt to say I was having a go at all those that are behind Potter was typical for someone that is as blind as you. I was taking the piss out of those that refuse to see any wrong. Those that want to be good little boys and pretend everything in the garden is rosy. I've come to realise there is something wrong with what Potter is doing and I find clueless head in the sand idiots that try and lecture fans on here because they have a different view to you (and Swansman) most amusing.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
Pathetic line up. Again same problems, this is not pretty, attractive football to watch. It is garbage. Sooner we get rid of this clown, the better. Throw the insults at me all you like, that's my opinion, and I don't give a shit what you say, [MENTION=25123]SIMMO SAYS[/MENTION]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here