Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Potter [NOT] at Chelsea

Potter at Chelsea

• I want him to fail

Votes: 365 48.2%
  • I want him to succeed

Votes: 73 9.6%
  • He's gone. I'm indifferent. Graham who?

Votes: 320 42.2%

• Total voters

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
In what way does he expect more?

GP after pretty much every single defeat - "we have to learn and improve".
RDZ after pretty much (not Charlton) every single defeat - "we played fantastic, I want to congratulate my players. I don't like the ref"

One of them usually after a defeat usually says that they themselves are at fault and need to improve and get better, the other says that the team was fantastic but f***ed over by the ref.

Imho the former way of seeing it is the more ambitious one. "Its our fault, we need to get learn and improve" vs "We're fantastic, can't get any better, and everything is that damn refs fault".

But again, this is a bit like me walking into The Manson Familys supporter forum and claiming that Jim Jones is an equally fine cult leader.
Ironic

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I have to say that whilst Potter was here his team played decent football very often though it left me cold, something that would have been easier tos tolerate were the results more consistent
the difference under De Zerbi is that win, lose a draw the brand of football and the intent within it excites me
stats don't tell the whole story here at all
Although I generally agree, if you'd been in a coma for the last 6 months and taken the Palace and Fulham games at face value you'd have been forgiven for thinking Potter was still our manager: A billion % of possession, not taking our chances, conceding on the break etc etc.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Although I generally agree, if you'd been in a coma for the last 6 months and taken the Palace and Fulham games at face value you'd have been forgiven for thinking Potter was still our manager: A billion % of possession, not taking our chances, conceding on the break etc etc.
We scored two goals at Palace

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
We keep going over and over the same old ground on these Potter/Chelsea threads -

1. Chelsea having run of bad performance
2. BHA NSCers point finger at Potter
3. Swansman defends Potter
4. BHA fans say Potter was good for Brighton but RDZ now better
5. Swansman digs up stats to prove otherwise
6. BHA NSCers get pissed off and write long posts why Swansman is wrong
7. Goes quiet

Until

someone

starts

another

Potter thread …

Am I the only one getting really bored with so many Potter/Chelsea threads?
You don’t have to open threads :shrug:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
But 9 goals against LFC/EFC, last minute winner against Bmuff (when do we do that?), destruction of Chelsea, Boro thrashing, knocking Arsenal out of the LC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here