Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Potter [NOT] at Chelsea

Potter at Chelsea

• I want him to fail

Votes: 365 48.2%
  • I want him to succeed

Votes: 73 9.6%
  • He's gone. I'm indifferent. Graham who?

Votes: 320 42.2%

• Total voters

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Roberto would simply love to sort that Chelsea lot out. Pains me to say but can see them coming for him too
Stop worrying and you can quote this later if you like, buts it is just lazy journalism. Try and think a little bit logically. You are the owner of Chelsea and you are going to sack the current manger that you took off Brighton, things are not going too well and the fans want a bigger name, and that was even before things started to go wrong. So to replace him and to make the most entitled fans (apart from Leeds) happy you take another Brighton manger that has not achieved very much so far.

I know there owner seems a bit of fuckwick with too much money, but could he really be that stupid. I assume he will try to sign a league/ champions league wining manager, not someone who has done well with player that he inherited from the manager they just sacked.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Roberto would simply love to sort that Chelsea lot out. Pains me to say but can see them coming for him too
I doubt they will recruit another manager from Brighton for a while.

The fans are already in mutiny about recruiting Potter from us. They will want the safest of safe hands next, someone all the Chelsea fans can support - 'oh no, not another one' from Brighton.

It's lazy, unimaginative speculation.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Comfortable 3/4 nil win against a very poor Leeds side would be my guess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here