Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pothas Way of Congratulating Sussex

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Don't know who posted this on the Daily Echo site but it's genius!!!

Posted by: S Callahan, Melbourne on 5:08pm Thu 27 Sep 07
Now I don't know why I'm defending Shane here, but here goes. I know he's no angel but he cares so much about Hampshire. He accidentially sent me a text the other day (again!!), which he meant to send to one of his team, saying "keep batting well lads, I'm on the job with Sheila from the club shop! I'll be with you soon". This just shows how much he cares for the club, that in the middle of the game, he also helps out in the club shop when they're short staffed. Did someone say he went to Portugal for a break? I think you must be mistaken there. Shane never told me that, so it must be untrue. I Know Shane will bring success to your great club. Just be patient with him. P. S Are Hampshire sponsored by Vodaphone? Shane gets a lot of post from them.

Last edited:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Posted by: S Callahan, Melbourne on 5:08pm Thu 27 Sep 07
Now I don't know why I'm defending Shane here, but here goes. I know he's no angel but he cares so much about Hampshire. He accidentially sent me a text the other day (again!!), which he meant to send to one of his team, saying "keep batting well lads, I'm on the job with Sheila from the club shop! I'll be with you soon". This just shows how much he cares for the club, that in the middle of the game, he also helps out in the club shop when they're short staffed. Did someone say he went to Portugal for a break? I think you must be mistaken there. Shane never told me that, so it must be untrue. I Know Shane will bring success to your great club. Just be patient with him. P. S Are Hampshire sponsored by Vodaphone? Shane gets a lot of post from them.
Now I don't know why I'm defending Shane here, but here goes. I know he's no angel but he cares so much about Hampshire. He accidentially sent me a text the other day (again!!), which he meant to send to one of his team, saying "keep batting well lads, I'm on the job with Sheila from the club shop! I'll be with you soon". This just shows how much he cares for the club, that in the middle of the game, he also helps out in the club shop when they're short staffed.
Did someone say he went to Portugal for a break? I think you must be mistaken there. Shane never told me that, so it must be untrue. I Know Shane will bring success to your great club. Just be patient with him.
P. S Are Hampshire sponsored by Vodaphone? Shane gets a lot of post from them.

:D:D:D

Posted by: anna gram, st Johns Wood on 10:36pm Thu 27 Sep 07
Is it just a coincidence that nic pothas is an anagram of shit no cap?

:D:D:D:D:D

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
IF Carberry is out of contract, then he is probably the only player we should go all-out mental trying to sign. No other Pants players are worth it, despite Brown making 1078 runs.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What a pathetic little shit Pothas must be to put his name to that snidey crap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here