Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Potential Managers?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Peter Taylor or Brown from Hull when he's available around about 4.56 p.m. today!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
George Graham / Colin Pates

Nigel Clough / Peter Taylor

Giles Stille

Liam Brady / Frank Stapleton

Jim Cannon / Peter Ward

Hope Powell / Mike Newell

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Coppell has to be no.1 target - but will he come ? I am sure reading would like him back. (I would like Forster to be made player coach)

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
If we could bring Dustin Gee back to life then I would definately go for a Gee/Les Dennis double act in the hotseat. Their tactical nous would blow most out of the water, with the possible historical (and untouchable) exception of Ferguson/Kidd in the 1990s.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Every manager has to start somewhere even Alex Ferguson although I dont see those two as a combination I would sooner a old head with a young assistant. Somebody like George Graham, Howard Wilkinson, with Jamie Rednapp or similar as assistant. If and when the time comes for a change there will be no shortage of applicants as apparently Wycombe had over 50 applicants and Grimsby over 60.

What about Hoddle and his old England asst cant remember his name although wages may be a problem.

outinthesticks

Nov 2, 2008
Why these two? - they have no real managerial experience and i think it would be a step backwards

Alan Mullery, Div 2 & 3 championships.
Barry Lloyd playoffs
Chris Cattlin top 6
Dean Wilkins 7th

What do they have in common? No Football League management experience before Brighton.
Even Mickey Adams only had short spell at Fulham before Brighton promotion.
Therefore is experience necessarily a pre-requisite for the job?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here