Potential League 2 Map

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
well there are a few terraces !!!!!

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Could be up to a dozen new grounds for me to add to the list (which passed the 100 mark this season).

Some mates are Darlo fans and Morecambe are a good bunch by all accounts. Barnet is virtually on my doorstep and we MAY get used to winning games again!

Relegation is not all bad. Almost all....but not quite.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
League 2 (North) looks interesting for Seagull fans in the northern wastelands :lolol:

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
Excellent work, I like the way the 2 Cambridge area clubs have a red dot to share - the play-off final could well be between this pair. I hope we are not put in the near end at the Don Valley - the view looks even worse than for the visitors at Withdean!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Ridiculously northern based division. What with Gavin Dennison and all it will be either a very expensive or very annoying season for away games.

See, that map has just cheered me up.

If we do go down, and that map proves true (obviously Bradford or Bury could go up), then the four most northern grounds will be new ones for me. Superb.

And then ... think of all that terracing.

You've actually made me excited by the prospect of relegation!

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
there are some CRACKING days out there

bury, darlington, shrewsbury even macclesfield were always good fun when we were in that league before. throw in the new northern venues of morecambe, accrington, burton and even histon, and it makes for a pretty exciting away list

F*** off! We're meant to be miserable or terrified of meeting uncouth hairy-arsed northerners.

Oct 25, 2003
it's a shame that i'm off GALIVANTING around the world for much of next year

plenty of NORTHERN ACTION for me, including the inevitable "well i'm a STH and i went to wembley '83 and '91 so i deserve a ticket for darlington" fiasco

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
12 clubs including ourselves (making assumptions) will be South of Birmingham next season in League One:

Colchester
Southend
Brentford
Orient
Charlton
Wycombe
Bristol Rovers
Northampton
MK Dons
Southampton
Gillingham

Nice little contingent of Southern clubs.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Rotherham--Don-Valley-Stadium-General_1068532.jpg

cant f***ing wait

It still looks better than Withdean and I bet they they're not exactly jumping for joy about having to visit us, it's all very depressing.

:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here