Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pot Noodle in a MUG

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's like Jamie Oliver never happened...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's basicaly a food substitute, I wouldn't touch this along with Bagels, Sunny D and Rustlers assorted Re-heatable Offal products...

The only noodle is the mug who buys them

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
yes we would all be eating dog shit sandwiches and drinking piss if it hadnt been for a prick on a scooter and his **** thick trendy mates sliding down bannisters and being all 1990s.

for a prick on a scooter and his **** thick trendy mates sliding down bannisters to the sound of Toploader.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
How I wish it were true.

Btw, I see the Mockney OAF is doin' his Crimble cook-up-nonsense tonight. Can't wait, it's bound to be PUKKA. :sick:

Thanks for the heads up. I might scoot up to Notting Hill and watch it in a wine bar, sounds great.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
You poor thing. We often take in a friend who has nowhere else to go for Christmas. If you have to eat Pot Noodle for Christmas Dinner I think I can stretch things & make a space for you as long as you're not going to steal anything.

:lol: I was thinking Christmas Dinner Pot Noodle does sound like one of the saddest things I have heard in a long time.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I wonder if it could also be marketed as Cup O' Sick , add water to the powdered contents of the sachet then drop randomly on a carpet or the wall.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
It's basicaly a food substitute, I wouldn't touch this along with Bagels, Sunny D and Rustlers assorted Re-heatable Offal products...

The only noodle is the mug who buys them

I'm not sure exactly why Bagels have been included here?! They may not be massively healthy but they're a long way from the other crap!

Has anyone tried one of those Pot Noodle meal thingies? GTI they're called. Are they seriously claiming to be putting meals like Bolognase or Tikka Masala in a 2-year lasting pot?

pot_noodle_GTI_bologn_300g.jpg

BIGPOPPAPUMP

Banned
Aug 27, 2010
You poor thing. We often take in a friend who has nowhere else to go for Christmas. If you have to eat Pot Noodle for Christmas Dinner I think I can stretch things & make a space for you as long as you're not going to steal anything.

Erm......ok? I won't steal but can I go through your mum's knicker drawer for trophies?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here