Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Postman Pat.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Don't worry about postperson pat in Greendale.

Head over to Pontypandy and deal with this walking ASBO.

f06df7d79f19b684be391ca07eac1c73_400x400.jpeg

He's a domestic terrorist.
If he wasn't a gin-ger he'd have been in Guantanamo for the best part of 20 years.

He's the reason why we have Pritti Patel.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I think the bigger issue is his that Ben bloke and his micromanagement. "Pat I'm watching you on my monitor and you've been stationary for 3 minutes, is everything ok?"

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Don't worry about postperson pat in Greendale.

Head over to Pontypandy and deal with this walking ASBO.

View attachment 141607

He's a domestic terrorist.
If he wasn't a gin-ger he'd have been in Guantanamo for the best part of 20 years.

He's the reason why we have Pritti Patel.

That boy is a total nause, he keeps Elvis and crew at Pontypandy local fire station in a job, the local council would have been able to close that station years ago. how his parents have not had him taken off them yet is beyond me.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Mate you should see our breakroom, bowling alley, fully stocked bar, Sky Sports. Its only me and Mrs Goggins and she hates football.

This is what I use when I want to finish early.]

Hi Wayne - glad you're ok!
Saw the thread title and was pleased to find no sign of "RIP"
I also thought NSC rules said that starting a thread about another NSC member was an instant ban?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Hi Wayne - glad you're ok!
Saw the thread title and was pleased to find no sign of "RIP"
I also thought NSC rules said that starting a thread about another NSC member was an instant ban?

All good here thanks, dodgy knees and dodgy back, but only wear and tear of age.
Hope all good with you.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
That boy is a total nause, he keeps Elvis and crew at Pontypandy local fire station in a job, the local council would have been able to close that station years ago. how his parents have not had him taken off them yet is beyond me.

Apparently he is Fireman Sam’s son after a secret affair, he keeps causing trouble as a cry for help and to get Fireman Sam’s attention.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Postman Pat’s top of the range postal vehicles are very obviously the much vaunted benefit of Brexit.

Now they charge so much for parcels, they don’t know how to spend it all.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
It's worth pointing out that this investment has happened off the back of the Post Office being privatised. Under Government ownership, Pat just had his crappy old red van and just ONE old lady helping at the sorting office. Not only has automation been introduced in the special delivery service but there is more diversity within the office environment promoting 2021 cultural values within the delivery industry.

We would never have seen such advances if CORBYN had got in.

Typical capitalist harping on about the benefits of privatisation, whilst conveniently forgetting the MASSIVE SUBSIDY that we taxpayers have to fork out in order to pay for all those ridiculous vehicles that Pat and his colleagues drive/pilot.

Things would be FAR cheaper if the service was publicly run.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Us folks living in cities must be heavily subsidizing Pat. As far as I can tell he only ever delivers one parcel a day which normally involves using at least two vehicles, unpaid assistance from locals and a line manager operating on a 1:1 basis.
And he's still always late.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Surely, if your postie has dangly bits he's a postman.
If your postie has topbollox she's a postwoman.
I can't be doing with all this political correctness stuff if I'm not addressing the person directly.
They might be non binary, gender neutral, orange with pink spots, but I still tell the missus whether or not the postmans been!
On a side note for this thread, Jess must be pushing 40 by now:shrug:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think postpeople (men,binaries, binary gay, queer and that stuff) should be made to wear a hat. I’m sort sure on what style yet but uniforms are important. I think Italian train conductors look amazing.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Surely, if your postie has dangly bits he's a postman.
If your postie has topbollox she's a postwoman.
I can't be doing with all this political correctness stuff if I'm not addressing the person directly.
They might be non binary, gender neutral, orange with pink spots, but I still tell the missus whether or not the postmans been!
On a side note for this thread, Jess must be pushing 40 by now:shrug:

If the postie used to have topbollox but now has dangly bits, is it a postman or post-woman then?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If the postie used to have topbollox but now has dangly bits, is it a postman or post-woman then?

Can you have ‘dangly bits’ added then ?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Can't believe Pat has lived this long and how the Pontypandy brat, Norman, has not got a job yet, maybe as part of the local fire brigade?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can't believe Pat has lived this long and how the Pontypandy brat, Norman, has not got a job yet, maybe as part of the local fire brigade?

Wouldn't be the first arsonist turned firefighter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here