Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Postal Strikes

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
First national strike announced for next thursday 22nd october.

Bastards! That's the day windows 7 comes out. (Though I would have waited until the weekend to install it)

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
First national strike announced for next thursday 22nd october.

Bastards! That's the day windows 7 comes out. (Though I would have waited until the weekend to install it)

carnt be helped mate, too many employers are treating their staff like shit...ive an ongoing case with the employment tribunel service now cause my employer has shit on me !!!!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
carnt be helped mate, too many employers are treating their staff like shit...ive an ongoing case with the employment tribunel service now cause my employer has shit on me !!!!

I don't care if they strike, but on the day winodws 7 is out? That can be helped. They could strike on the following monday. This coming thursday. Next Monday.

Why Windows 7 day?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Have you cancelled your party?! ???

[yt]1cX4t5-YpHQ[/yt]

Nope, going to extend it. Instead of being a few hours on thursday, it's now a 36 hour party! Including a whole day of build up...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If you have bought Windows 7 via Amazon it will turn up on the day as they have signed up with Home Delivery Network for all items over a certain weight to go through their delivery system.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If you have bought Windows 7 via Amazon it will turn up on the day as they have signed up with Home Delivery Network for all items over a certain weight to go through their delivery system.

awesome! Presuming it weighs enough...

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
The bosses are trying to save the firm,e/mails and texting are causing a large turndown in their business if they dont reduce the workforce and end the overtime agreements which result in staff going home before their shift ends leaving their workmates to book overtime.
Many of us have experienced redundencies over the past few years, its hard but necessary,firms are already switching to other companies to deal with their mail they wont all come back which will result in further staff cuts.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
And you base that statement on? or you just being a prick?

That most of them object to working a full shift, expecting to go home when 'their bit ' is done. Or be paid overtime to continue to work until the end of their shift. Utter dinosaurs!

Am I being a prick? If it makes you happy then 'yes'.

Are you living in the past, or are you one of the tossers?:rant:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
i am a ex tosser and i think posties who have been there 15 odd years feel hard done by as around ten years ago the post office started to make cuts tighten thier belt and staff became less and less important to the overall well being of the whole scheme of things,job and finish was taken for granted for a walking postie and it suited the public also as they got thier mail on time and twice a day,the actual job of postman was a superb job and pretty well paid for a so called unskilled worker,i agree with the posties that they are being treated like shit ,but i would imagine half of that reason would be because they had it good for so long.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here