Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post Your Utter BHA Nonsense Here

chrissyboy01

Sep 24, 2011
Apparently Albion have released Navarro but I cant find a reliable source confirming this..........another pointless rumour

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Crystal Palace will finish above Brighton and Hove Albion in the 2012/2013 season.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Our rivalry with Crystal Palace will be cancelled so they can be rivals with Crawley.
we will become rivals with Workington town and Prestatyn in the first ever "three cornered bastards" relationship.

When gus leaves, Gene Hunt will become manager.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
BHA are a bigger club than Stoke and Norwich.

Touche, although I don't believe I said we were bigger, I said we can match them. For me the 'size' of a club isn't about trophies or league position, it's about crowd size/support/catchment area and (imho) we can comfortably match those two on that front when the Amex is completed etc.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
****Breaking news***** Bennetts Field is to be turned into a massive playground for the exclusive use of the two Craigs. The Albion will however install seating area's where fans of the club can watch these two legends of club frolicking on the swings and monkey bars.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
cheeky monkey will post something sensible for once in here....actually obviously not.

Err and that's from the man who started a recent thread about Michael Owen coming to Brighton because some Liverpool acquaintances of his had alluded to this fact! Hmmm. So....is he still on his way Granny as I've had 'Owen' printed on the back of my BHA W-fronts and I'll be looking to you for a refund if this doesn't turn out to be the case!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Err and that's from the man who started a recent thread about Michael Owen coming to Brighton because some Liverpool acquaintances of his had alluded to this fact! Hmmm. So....is he still on his way Granny as I've had 'Owen' printed on the back of my BHA W-fronts and I'll be looking to you for a refund if this doesn't turn out to be the case!

time will tell mr happy...go on post something positive you miserable fecker

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
caveat emptor

As Gus Poyet is so in demand for all managers jobs that are currently available he has decided to accept all of them. Next season Gus will be the manager of Swansea, Norwich, Chelsea, Spurs, Aston Villa and West Brom as well as his role at Brighton. Gus has implemented a national coaching programme for all the clubs, he will manage them from a central control centre in Milton Keynes.

Gus has stated that since there is no one out there to challenge his tactical knowledge it was only a matter of time before he challenged himself. When the teams play each other Gus will manage both at the same time and try to outwit himself. He said he is looking forward to the challenge of his greatest adversory.

Inspired nonsense - best thus far!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here