Playing snooker
Leek and potato soup
Toad in the Hole
Liver and bacon casserole

...any more ideas, please?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Mug of fresh Tea & a thick heavy built bacon roll ! Or homemade potato,sweetcorn & chicken broth/soup with a thick stock. :thumbsup:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Irish stew.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Beef Bourguignon
Bull Fighters Stew

and for at work

Ainsley Harriots Thai Style Chicken (and lemongrass and chilli) cup a soups! YUM!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Mulligatawny Soup.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Anything...my sodding boiler packed up last night!!!

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Hot Ginger and Elderflower cordial. A bit 'girly' but does the trick, especially if it's nice and gingery.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Any fabulous soup my Mrs makes
Copious pints of Timothy Taylor Landlord bitter
equally copious pints of Harveys finest Sussex bitter
Chilli con carne (mega spicy)
Hot water bottle
Coal fire

TNBA

TTF

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Anything...my sodding boiler packed up last night!!!

We spent a LOT of money in summer on a Worcester-Bosch Combi Boiler which has been a very good purchase indeed - curently looking out of the window at the icicles while toasty warm in here - sorry this probably doesn't help you right now does it? Seriously we had years and years of crap performance by our knackered old Potterton so I do sympathise - have you got an alternative - at least we had a gas cooker an electric shower and a proper fire with lots of logs to burn!

And as for Winter Warmer I am currently having a glass of Amarone Classico which is hitting the spot......

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
My Iggle-Piggle comfort blanket :down:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
We spent a LOT of money in summer on a Worcester-Bosch Combi Boiler which has been a very good purchase indeed

I spent a lot of money about two years ago on a Worcester-Bosch Combi Boiler...the company who installed it came and serviced it the week before Christmas...and now it doesn't work. At least I have a gas fire in the front room and a small electric heater, so I have set up home on the sofa, running out periodically to get a brew or check the internet!

I have checked the pressure, which is fine at about 1.5 bar and spent at least half an hour this afternoon with a hairdryer (borrowed from a friendly neighbour) heating up the condensing pipe just in case it had iced up and that was where the problem was...apparently it isn't. Message left on answerphone of heating company asking them to contact me...which I am guessing will not be until Monday, when I will be at work!

aaaarrrrrggggghhhhh.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Baked Beef Stew
Oxtails done in the oven
Bacon Suet Pudding

All followed by either

Syrup Sponge, Spotted Dick or Apple Crumble with custard.

Because the road are bad,and I couldnt go out, I suppose, last night I fancied Fish & Chips from he chippes which is most unusual.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here