Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post your old pictures of the Albion

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I did manage to find picture of Paul Kitson during a pre-season training session with the Army:

800px-Stretcher_miloufs.jpg

I am still looking for a picture of Mark Farrington scoring but google kept coming up with pictures of pigs flying...the search will continue!

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I've got some decent pictures from the 80s - somewhere !! I'll try to dig them out.
I remember I took one action sequence of Dean Saunders scoring but God only knows where they are. Oh well into the loft . . .

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
When I lived in Brighton I had oodles and oodles of scrap books with any kind of information and pictures of the Albion - even down to wedding photos of any player.

When I was moving house I had to do a clear out and got rid of them. Have regreted that decision ever since. I could have posted loads of old pics here if I had kept them.

Not saying they would ever have been worth anything but it would have been so nice to have them to look back at. It really was a great collection.

:down::down::down:

I know the feeling. I had individual 6x4 photographs of the full squad from 84/85 bought from the club shop. Danny Wilson, Dean Saunders, Alan Biley, perms and mullets all over the shop. All lost by the moving company. :angry:

I wonder, do the club keep some sort of historical archive of these things?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I know the feeling. I had individual 6x4 photographs of the full squad from 84/85 bought from the club shop. Danny Wilson, Dean Saunders, Alan Biley, perms and mullets all over the shop. All lost by the moving company. :angry:

I wonder, do the club keep some sort of historical archive of these things?

I've got 68/69 through to 71/72 inclusive. Argus, herald & gazette pics as well as any in national press. They're buried in my loft somewhere and i'd love to look through them. Not sure how well they'ed scan.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
anyone rememer the front of the programme around 1974 whith two guys with a flag with the motto..."Go at Em Brighton"? One of the guys was a schoolmate of mine Peter Deacon....poor chap succumed to kidney failure in the 80's I seem to recall

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here