Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The rarer the better...

Brighton-Aston_Villa_001-346x450.jpg

Fulham-Brighton_1969_001-455x343.jpg

Brighton__3-448x345.jpg

The rarer the better...

Fulham-Brighton_1969_001-455x343.jpg

I think that's me in the West Stand, just below the Fulham player's outstretched left hand.

Might the referee be saying: "I know the STH's in E block are telling you to 'get a grip' Napier but......................."

Goodwin out! Goodwin out! Goodwin out!
Bring back Archie the saviour!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Where have all the fans gone, long time ago?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Looking at the top page of the autographs there is the name Jimmy Sirrel, did he play for the Albion? I remember him as the manager of Notts County, similar in appearance as Jimmy Melia, that is to say bald and aincient.

Looking at the top page of the autographs there is the name Jimmy Sirrel, did he play for the Albion? I remember him as the manager of Notts County, similar in appearance as Jimmy Melia, that is to say bald and aincient.

Early-mid 1950's I think.
Noticed all the autographs are in 'proper' ink - not a biro to be seen.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Upside down one is Bert Addinall, centre forward who put the keeper in the net same time as the ball!! Alex South, one of the great centre half, Eric Gill, my hero goalkeeper.

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
When I lived in Brighton I had oodles and oodles of scrap books with any kind of information and pictures of the Albion - even down to wedding photos of any player.

When I was moving house I had to do a clear out and got rid of them. Have regreted that decision ever since. I could have posted loads of old pics here if I had kept them.

Not saying they would ever have been worth anything but it would have been so nice to have them to look back at. It really was a great collection.

:down::down::down:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
That Hiney is worthy of a caption competition on its own.

I have a few pictures that I took at Albion games, would love to post them on here, will have to dig them out and try to figure out how to work my scanner first. I think some of them were taken from the South Stand during a game against Norwich, there are also some black and white (more white than black) shots from our snowy cup tie at Peterborough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here