Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post your APRIL FOOLS 'tricks' here..

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

An entire media set up, alledgedly with creative thinkers and writers and they came up with that! Lame, f**king lame.

My six year old did the rubber spider trick in the bath this morning, just after I'd done the "oh my god we're flooded out downstairs" bit, minutes later and he's six ... come on argus!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
An entire media set up, alledgedly with creative thinkers and writers and they came up with that! Lame, f**king lame.

My six year old did the rubber spider trick in the bath this morning, just after I'd done the "oh my god we're flooded out downstairs" bit, minutes later and he's six ... come on argus!

One of the national papers went with exactly the same story, but with a digital clock on Big ben.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3427686 said:
Just heard two workmates retching after drinking from the coke bottle I filled with vinegar :clap2:

Haha brilliant, I'm happy it worked. Did you get the toilet signs printed off too? :lolol:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3427711 said:
Yes but someone nicked my keys off my desk and moved my car into a ditch. :ohmy:

Supprise supprise it was a woman.

Corrected.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
There's a good one on the guardian site this
morning about a new labour poster camaign being released which shows brown in a
threatening manner. I chuckled.

Also had a mate text me that the east arch had collapsed at the stadium. I actually
panicked until I remembered the date.....

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
The Argus has a story on the back page claiming that the away stand at Falmer will have special strip lighting which will change colour to that of the kit colour of the visiting team, and colour coordinated images of their legendary heroes will adorn the walls.

Andy Naylor's headline is 'Falmer to get foolproof colour coding'.

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
I only saw the Olympic statue for the first time in the paper today. I genuinely thought that this was an April fool. Can't believe it's for real.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Local papers around these parts reporting that Wolves have purchased the land around Molineux and are planning a deal to sell part of the current Molineux site to fund a new 40,000 seater stadium that will be on the same site, just shifted over a bit.

Surprisingly, its true.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
everybody in our company (about 130 os us) had our IT managers wife as their screensaver. Not really an April fool but quite amusing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here