Post your APRIL FOOLS 'tricks' here..

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Let's hear 'em, go on..

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Had a few "*Enter their teams manager here* off to Celtic. FFS" on Facebook. :lolol:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Bushy and The Spanish are doing a sponsored silence for The Immigration Advisory Service.

I shit you not.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Once a few years back, I went out naked with just a big black coat on covering up my private parts. I walked into secondary school and burst into one of their assemblies and opened up my coat. I yelled "April fools" but none of them got the joke. I was later arrested and put on some sort of offenders list!
Bloody hell, some people really can't take a joke these days! what were they really expecting from a 70 year old? a Monty python scetch!?

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Me and some mates formed a consortium and went to the administrator at Palace and told him we wanted to invest, cant believe he fell for it we have not got a pot to piss in but just wanted to put off other investors :thumbsup:

E-mail from my MD to everyone this morning:

Sometime ago the idea of a crèche was mooted.

The take-up although not staggering has been encouraging and much discussion has been had ‘behind the scenes’.

Space has been identified where an enjoyable and proper environment will be created for infants ages 18 months to 6 years and this will lead out onto the roof terrace where a sand-pit and other usual outside activities for the age group will be available when the weather permits.

None of the foregoing or indeed the project itself would be possible without the invaluable support and enthusiasm provided by certain members.

It is with great pleasure therefore, xxxxxx is pleased to announce that in order to pursue our/his ambition that with immediate effect, xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx will become Child Welfare Director, .

The other Directors expect that all of you will congratulate Danny on his new dedicated position and no doubt he will be buying us all a few drinks with his increased salary

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here