Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post Your Anti Mcghee Songs Ere

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Biscuit said:
I support the team at home and away games. That doesn't stop me voicing my opinons AFTER the game.

So f*** OFF.

Very eloqent Biscuit, good to know that the elocution lessons have been of some benefit.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Black Country Seagull said:
catchy - complete genius

Thought of it last year when I was certain that we were going down.Heard Sunderland singing it(about going to the premiership)and i sort of made up the lines from there.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
You know, I reckon all this collective wit is BOUND to make the team play better.

How many posters here are those fickle fans of legend, equipped with the attention span of a gnat, the ones who were lustily singing 'Pints of whisky' etc at the MillStad?

Okay, criticising the manager after the game is fair comment. But squawking these shitty, self-destructive, morale-sapping taunts at McGhee - whom you all adored only a few weeks ago - during the match is hardly going to help the team.
Is it?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Gilliver's Travels said:
You know, I reckon all this collective wit is BOUND to make the team play better.

How many posters here are those fickle fans of legend, equipped with the attention span of a gnat, the ones who were lustily singing 'Pints of whisky' etc at the MillStad?

Okay, criticising the manager after the game is fair comment. But squawking these shitty, self-destructive, morale-sapping taunts at McGhee - whom you all adored only a few weeks ago - during the match is hardly going to help the team.
Is it?

Who we adored a few weeks ago?Have you read the threads right?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
DeVecchi is a slapper
She really is a farce
And when she's shagging Baker
I bet she takes it up the arse
(allegedly)

Opps, I seem to have hijacked an ARSebandits thread, but surely our anger should be directed at LDC and our support at the club, not both anger and support at the club

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
gazwag said:
DeVecchi is a slapper
She really is a farce
(allegedly)

Opps, I seem to have hijacked an ARSebandits thread, but surely our anger should be directed at LDC and our support at the club, not both anger and support at the club

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Good even though this is the anti-magoo songs!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
gazwag said:
DeVecchi is a slapper
She really is a farce
(allegedly)

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:, that is brillant Gaz.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Biscuit said:
I support the team at home and away games. That doesn't stop me voicing my opinons AFTER the game.

So f*** OFF.

Calm down young biscuit. Wouldn't want your big bruv to have to ban you now.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
northstandnorth said:
ooooohh our fans are fickle wankers
and these songs they think a laugh
but as far as supporting the team goes
this whole threads a pile of ARS

:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports