IMG_0132.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0503.JPG
    IMG_0503.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Can I post locally-stored pics here? When I press the "picture" button above the text box I get asked for a URL, can I just point it towards a locally-stored pic or do I have to upload them somewhere first?

Edit: Nope, it appears I can't. Oh well, really can't be bothered uploading a pic somewhere just for this purpose!

Last edited:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The one on the right is Felix, 8 years old and generally likes to sit around next to someone in peace - total opposite to the other one called Bella, 4 years old and loves to play and roll around - so much easier to have than dogs.

Attachments

• IMG_0056[1].JPG
    IMG_0056[1].JPG
    649.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0055[1].JPG
    IMG_0055[1].JPG
    726.9 KB · Views: 18

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Ok, OK,.... but it's clean,.... a sort of naughty but nice pic.....

sexy_kitten-cosy-in-bra_NGcUY_r.jpg

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
KITTAAAAH

Died 4 weeks ago :down: poisoned :down:

We lost 3 cats in 6 months, all the same symptoms, poisoned by a neighbour. I have also noticed another cat in our street looking mangy and unsteady on its pins too, so I reckon he has been got to aswell..... buggers, I know who it is, but no proof.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Can I post locally-stored pics here? When I press the "picture" button above the text box I get asked for a URL, can I just point it towards a locally-stored pic or do I have to upload them somewhere first?

Edit: Nope, it appears I can't. Oh well, really can't be bothered uploading a pic somewhere just for this purpose!

Click on go advanced rather than quick reply and it's still one button to press but will let you post off your pc not the net.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
We lost 3 cats in 6 months, all the same symptoms, poisoned by a neighbour. I have also noticed another cat in our street looking mangy and unsteady on its pins too, so I reckon he has been got to as well..... buggers, I know who it is, but no proof.

f*** that... if someone did that to my moggy id have seriously not been able to hold back... I despise cruelty to animals with a passion... gutless cowards :angry:

If you are sure but no proof... Slide a note in the door stating u know... then if they don’t listen anonymously do some damage to the property.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
Cheers [MENTION=14358]HastingsGull[/MENTION], I'll give it a go.

DCP_0614.JPG2003-03-08.jpg

Yay it worked! The Balinese is Charlie who is still looking good at the ripe old age of 17, his missus Mishka is 12 or so and has tremendous thumbs. I won't let her near a can opener cos if she figures it out, we're all done for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here