Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post Office - thieving b'stards

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Okay, I'm big enough to stand up and say I was WRONG, and that I'm serving up humble pie for pudding today.

It does look like we have a less than friendly sorting machine around here, as I was greeted with another "sincere apologies" bag today, but this time the majority of stickers were enclosed, but somewhat mangled.

:-(

Big man, well done :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Okay, I'm big enough to stand up and say I was WRONG, and that I'm serving up humble pie for pudding today.

It does look like we have a less than friendly sorting machine around here, as I was greeted with another "sincere apologies" bag today, but this time the majority of stickers were enclosed, but somewhat mangled.

:-(
You are seriously unlucky, to get caught twice.
The round you live on might have somewhere between 400-600 calls on, 4 letters each every day (management say 2 but that's a crock), that's a lot of post.
I might see/use 1 'sincere apology' bag every other week, for you to get caught twice is cack.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I do sell a little bit through ebay so I rely on the post, have to say I always add plenty of padding (bubble wrap) to ensure against damage, but also to make it difficult to recognize what is inside

Although this approach can be taken a little far...to a point where it is fairly obvious what is inside!

200019453-003.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here