Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post Match Flop - Fans had enough?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I didn't understand the lap of honour? We didn't get promoted or stay up on last day? I'm pleased we got mid table but really?

Or am I just a bad fan?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
That was probably the gayest/most cringeworthy thing I've ever seen. I was embarassed for the people doing it.

A cringeworthy post there mate. I was sat in the middle of it and if you saw the dozens of kids loving every minute of it you'd have had a warm feeling in your heart. Despite the general cost of football these days the kids for a quid in the Family Stand means we have NOT lost a generation.

I thought it was ruddy marvellous.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As has been said I think the players should have congregated around our dugout and then just gone to the four sides of the ground to thank the fans like they do at away games.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
People like me?

Yep, people like you who find fans trying to generate an atmosphere and have a good time 'gay' and 'cringeworthy'. Just using the term 'gayest' proves what a complete bell-end you are. And as for 'don't cry' as a reply to someone who'd questioned your views - how old are you?

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
A cringeworthy post there mate. I was sat in the middle of it and if you saw the dozens of kids loving every minute of it you'd have had a warm feeling in your heart. Despite the general cost of football these days the kids for a quid in the Family Stand means we have NOT lost a generation.

This. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
a cringeworthy post there mate. I was sat in the middle of it and if you saw the dozens of kids loving every minute of it you'd have had a warm feeling in your heart. Despite the general cost of football these days the kids for a quid in the family stand means we have not lost a generation.

agreed

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
nice to see family stand enjoying themself we need more of it so they get the football bug they are the future of the club:falmer:

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
my grandson loved it,all of it.he is 4
his second match this season and the whole -south side-north side bit really got him excited,he loved being able to shout as loud as he wanted,he also now believes stripes are cool-hoops are evil. that wont please his dad,a QPR fan.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008

:thumbsup: Well said. Was good to hear from the south stand.

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
and it's not like anyone else was naking any noise. With the terrible view and dull game, it was about the only thing my six year old took any notice of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here