Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post ideas for Christmas for those that have no idea what we want but keep being asked!!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
David Mitchell's book that I've forgotten the name of.
Some sort of WiFi music streamer/internet radio
A MIDI keyboard.

I want all of these.

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
Great thread.

Literally the only thing I can think I want is an Albion blue and white bar scarf. I reckon wearing one will make me look all Mancini-ish. (if you excuse the hue of the blue, anyway).

If I don't get that scarf there will be hell to pay, I can tell you.

Got a beautiful one last year,cashmere blue and white bar scarf from saville rouge company,check them out.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Escalado , not the plastic horse pish , the original metal horse thumb blistering handle type .

RupertsFlan

Nov 28, 2012
A violent, frenetic handjob from the lady who serves coffee at the local village pantry / farm shop.

Absolutely no questions asked however. I must make that clear. There are to be no recriminations or gossip. Just a handjob. Just a handjob.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
The "Living the dream" book and some wireless headphones are top of the Braders list.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Got a beautiful one last year,cashmere blue and white bar scarf from saville rouge company,check them out.

They do look nice. They got in touch about running a competition with one of their scarves as a prize, but I ignored it as a lesser Albion site was doing similar.

Maybe I should have just said 'yes' and awarded the prize to an Albion fan from Somerset.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Great thread.

Literally the only thing I can think I want is an Albion blue and white bar scarf. I reckon wearing one will make me look all Mancini-ish. (if you excuse the hue of the blue, anyway).

If I don't get that scarf there will be hell to pay, I can tell you.

Yep. THE ONLY scarf to be seen in. A timelessh classhic and no mishtake (Connery).

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
I was out Christmas shopping earlier today and had decided to get my brother an ipad as everyone seems to have one nowadays.

Bit confusing trying to choose one as there were about 4 different types on offer. After talking to one of the salespersons I said I'd take one of the 200 quid mini ones, only to find out they were sold out :ffsparr:, so I ended up getting the ipad 2 (at GBP240).

Surprised they were still offering it as there are 3 newer models already.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
A violent, frenetic handjob from the lady who serves coffee at the local village pantry / farm shop.

Absolutely no questions asked however. I must make that clear. There are to be no recriminations or gossip. Just a handjob. Just a handjob.

Available on Amazon?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My son has asked for and will receive a remote controlled helicopter.

I'm already looking forward to seeing him smash it into the wall and fatally damage it within the first ten minutes on Christmas day.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My son has asked for and will receive a remote controlled helicopter.

I'm already looking forward to seeing him smash it into the wall and fatally damage it within the first ten minutes on Christmas day.

Exactly what happened here last year.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The only 2 people that get me anything remotely like something I'd actually like are my Brother and my best mate. The rest of it is shit.

I get seriously hacked off with spending a small fortune on mates kids and when you go round there and hand over all this shit worth a weeks wages and you get f*** all from their parents and they give you a limp, lopsided smile as they say "We just bought for people's kids this year". Right, and what about us that don't have kids, we just provide for your little cabbages do we?

I have honestly not had a decent present in years. I've given up even hoping for anything remotely good. I genuinely don't give a toss if I get anything or not.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here