Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post ideas for Christmas for those that have no idea what we want but keep being asked!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Like myself. What should I be asking for?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Not being a materialistic person I never really want anything, but still end up getting given loads of tat. Ask for four bottles of Hobgoblin or Fuller's London Porter.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I want this:

a1432_lrg.jpg

Amati Model kits

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
groupon vouchers?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Great thread.

Literally the only thing I can think I want is an Albion blue and white bar scarf. I reckon wearing one will make me look all Mancini-ish. (if you excuse the hue of the blue, anyway).

If I don't get that scarf there will be hell to pay, I can tell you.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I like the look of this - pictionary with lego - two brilliant things put together

51oOUEYZ1pL._SL500_.jpg

a sutiable replacement for our new years eve games party taking over from Rapidough

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
World peace

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
My girlfriend asked me what I want and I said "Just waking up on Christmas Day with you next to me is a present in itself and I could want for nothing more". She laughs and says "that's so sweet". I then ask what she wants and she replies "Oh, I don't really know really". I then reply "So if I wasn't here when you woke up then you wouldn't mind?". She then looks confused and a bit nervous before saying "No, No, of course i'd mind. I didn't mean that. I thought you were seriously asking me what presents I wanted." I reply "I was and all I want is you. I wish all you wanted was me. Are you seeing someone else?" She then starts crying and saying "Of course I'm not, I love you...etc etc." She's been waiting on me hand and foot ever since.

Dec 29, 2011
My girlfriend asked me what I want and I said "Just waking up on Christmas Day with you next to me is a present in itself and I could want for nothing more". She laughs and says "that's so sweet". I then ask what she wants and she replies "Oh, I don't really know really". I then reply "So if I wasn't here when you woke up then you wouldn't mind?". She then looks confused and a bit nervous before saying "No, No, of course i'd mind. I didn't mean that. I thought you were seriously asking me what presents I wanted." I reply "I was and all I want is you. I wish all you wanted was me. Are you seeing someone else?" She then starts crying and saying "Of course I'm not, I love you...etc etc." She's been waiting on me hand and foot ever since.

And yet you still go out and pick up random guys in Brixton.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

She's having an affair and thought she was close to being rumbled.

Edit to add: I'm quite serious. My ex wife cheated on me over the course of about 18 months. She was a bitch for most of the time apart from the occasions where I got suspicious of odd text messages and other events that didn't add up. When I queried these things she explained them away and was as sweet as could be to me for a few days after.

You've all been warned!

Last edited:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

You should write a book about your relationship with your girlfriend. Then I'd ask for that.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Classy

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'd like an NSC Ticket Exchange ..... I've written to Santa hoping !

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
DVDs/BDs
The Dark Knight Rises
The Amazing Spider-Man
Ted
The Bond Collection
Prometheus
Brave
Downton Abbey
Homeland
Red Dwarf X
Jesus Christ Superstar Live
Various stand up acts

Books
A choice of a whole host of cook books
Bradley Wiggins Biography
Rod Stewart Autobiography
1227 Facts QI
50 Sheds of Grey - a parody
Going to Sea in a Sieve - Danny Baker
The Hobbit, The Hunger Games trilogy or other book series that is being made into a movie

Live Entertainment
Merlin Passes (pass to get in to a number of theme parks and attractions including thorpe park, alton towers, sea life centre etc)
Tickets to theatre shows (Les Mis will be popular with the movie coming our, The Book of Mormon is coming to the west end after incredible success on broadway, shrek, mathilda wicked, billy elliot, the bodyguard, rock of ages, phantom of the opera and so on will also be ppular
5 Final Games at the amex
Ticket to newcastle
Paintballing, go karting, other adventure thing

Albion paraphernalia from the club shop

E-reader (kobo, kindle etc)
Tablet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here