Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

post counts

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Goring Gull said:
Getting rid of the post count would cut down on the crap posted in my opinion.

no, theres still limitless amounts of drivel that Braders and co can come up with.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I totally agree with you Goring. If you're the same 'Goring Gull'[ as the bloke who used to post on here about a year ago may I say how pleased I am that you've joined the grown-ups. You used to be one of the worst offenders for posting complete drivel, now you're a top chap.

Sorry if that sounds a bit patronising, it's actually meant as a compliment!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Brovian said:
I totally agree with you Goring. If you're the same 'Goring Gull'[ as the bloke who used to post on here about a year ago may I say how pleased I am that you've joined the grown-ups. You used to be one of the worst offenders for posting complete drivel, now you're a top chap.

Intereresting Brovian,no stranger to drivel and mild digs himself.

Goring?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Brixtaan said:
Intereresting Brovian,no stranger to drivel and mild digs himself.

Goring?
Rubbish. I only post witty, insightfull comments. And I never had digs at anybody, except of course Kent fans but they don't count.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Brovian said:

Hang my head in shame, that was me, but only because i realised i had nearly the most posts and had to keep posting drivel to keep near the top. I have realised what a waste of time this was but others i'm afraid don't seem to have done.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
To be honest i've started noticing a decrease in drivel already and certain offenders seem to have been posting less todday keep an eye throughout the week.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Personally Goring, I think NSC is somewhat lacking without your polls - 'How do you like your steak done?' being one of your many finest moments.

I'm attempting to keep the dream alive - 'what starsign are you' etc, but it's just not the same. Come on Goring, for old time's sake - let's have good old fashioned OT Poll!

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
Superphil said:
Maybe it should start at say, 5000 and then go down to zero, at which point you have to start again!

i think that is a f***ing brilliant idea. maybe set it a bit lower at about 2000. you'd get people replying to every thread with pointless crap and then when they reach about 1700 they'll start being selective and posting well thought out reples!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
braders100 said:
because there wiping off posts not buzza , wozza and ? have 500000+ posts now !

What????? ???

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Is there a way to loose the post count but not the status ?
Or am I just talking shit ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here