Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

post count

do u want it back

• Total voters

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
Why do we need a post count? or even a joined date come to that.

It's called North Stand Chat and when I stood on the North Stand Chatting

to people i didn't wear a tee shirt with the slogan "9247 Albion matches,

Supporter since 1910"

Just as well really as no one else gives a shit

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Hate to break it to you, but we are not even the biggest forum in Brighton, let alone the world.

To be fair we are ONE of the biggest football forums in the country, obviously not the biggest.

What is the biggest forum in Brighton? I thought I knew them all. The Argus forum definitely isn't and neither is the Brighton.co.uk one...so what is?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
To be fair we are ONE of the biggest football forums in the country, obviously not the biggest.

What is the biggest forum in Brighton? I thought I knew them all. The Argus forum definitely isn't and neither is the Brighton.co.uk one...so what is?

south stand chat folded, brighton fans doesnt seem to get much traffic. the only other i can guess at is BOMB

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I notice the Word Association thread seems to have dropped off the front page since the post count was removed.

For that reason alone I think it should stay resigned to history

EDIT: I've just noticed it is in fact still on the front page after all. But surely it won't be for long

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I notice the Word Association thread seems to have dropped off the front page since the post count was removed.

For that reason alone I think it should stay resigned to history

EDIT: I've just noticed it is in fact still on the front page after all. But surely it won't be for long

Removing the post count - giving NSC goons the world over the chance to wade through their empty pizza boxes and coke bottles and step outside their front door for the first time since 1997.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here