Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post by c,e,o. Of sussex

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
I did attempt to email Seafret personally but the email linked to the name was invalid so I guess I made the incorrect call in this instance in feeling the need to post. The paternal instincts of the pack leader took over . . . rather than my gut instinct of "let it pass". Hey, life goes on - we live, we learn.

Well hands up to Mr Brooks at lest he has admitted he was wrong in his reply well done.:clap::clap::clap:

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
Chief Quagg

New postPosted: 13 Jul 2009 16:22 Post subject: Reply with quote
i bought 4 tickets for Lords on Friday, I bought upper tier @ £42 a whack as I want to catch the rays - I paid £10 booking fee on top !!!!!!! I said to the most delightful lassy on the other end of the phone - I 'll be putting my kidneys in the post as well if you want them !..........she declined ?

Having just read the CE / Seafret saga - which I thought must be wind up , I'm of the impression now it isn't and there is something " rotten in the state of Hove "

I'm a fully fledged paid up full member who has NEVER sat in the pavillion and attends a couple of days a year at Hove a year, ( to date only one this season and I paid for listening to that idiot PA all through the SEmi ) and one of the days at HOrsham .....plus all our Lords appearances. Does this make me a muppet cos I feel I should have it tatooed on my forehea

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
Chief Quagg

New postPosted: 13 Jul 2009 16:22 Post subject: Reply with quote
i bought 4 tickets for Lords on Friday, I bought upper tier @ £42 a whack as I want to catch the rays - I paid £10 booking fee on top !!!!!!! I said to the most delightful lassy on the other end of the phone - I 'll be putting my kidneys in the post as well if you want them !..........she declined ?

Having just read the CE / Seafret saga - which I thought must be wind up , I'm of the impression now it isn't and there is something " rotten in the state of Hove "

I'm a fully fledged paid up full member who has NEVER sat in the pavillion and attends a couple of days a year at Hove a year, ( to date only one this season and I paid for listening to that idiot PA all through the SEmi ) and one of the days at HOrsham .....plus all our Lords appearances. Does this make me a muppet cos I feel I should have it tatooed on my forehead
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here