Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post a picture of your celebrity lookalike...

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Related to this, I left an albion game at full time once and missed out on meeting my doppelganger who was having a post-game beer.

I was sent subsequent pictures of this chap by my mates who were bewildered by it. I showed my OWN MOTHER the picture and said "who is this".

Her response: "you as an 18 year old" It sent chills through me. When I told her it wasn't she thought I was joking. Really weird experience.

Over thirty five years ago I turned up for football training on a Thursday night at Blatchington Mill School.
It was the beginning of the Sunday League season and we had a few new members turn up that night.
While having the pre training kick about a fella came through the double doors with a couple of others.
That bloke was my double :ohmy:
He was in the hall for no longer than two minutes then left.
A couple of mates came over and asked if he was related.
It happened---I've never forgotten it.
Scary :eek:

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Over thirty five years ago I turned up for football training on a Thursday night at Blatchington Mill School.
It was the beginning of the Sunday League season and we had a few new members turn up that night.
While having the pre training kick about a fella came through the double doors with a couple of others.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

In 1982 it was Blatchington Mill??? It was HGSB when I left in 1979. Blatchington Mill, my arse :lolol:

D

Deleted User X18H

image.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here