Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Post a picture of your Albion supporting pet

D

Deleted member 2719

A lot of dogs in this thread but is there any Albion bitches dressed up in their gear?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Whilst I am loving this thread and think Matt Sparrow's dog looks great in the shirt.....is anyone else sussing out the sofa, or is it just a female thing?
I did make a point of neutralising the back ground, for that reason.
If you're really observant you'd notice neither of my 'killers' barely move for the entire photo shoot, and wardrobe changes.

Attachments

• Albion pets 003.jpg
    Albion pets 003.jpg
    735.5 KB · Views: 30

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Brilliant work from those that tried.
I do find it hard to believe that there are people with better things to do than dress their pets up, esp on a Friday.
What could be more important?

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
What am I doing wrong? Uploaded via the Imageshack for IPad. Why on a link. Sorry

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
What am I doing wrong? Uploaded via the Imageshack for IPad. Why on a link. Sorry

All 3 links worked mate and with the same picture :thumbsup: looking good as a cat a bit more fiesty when faced with wearing clothes even if B&HA gear........... just because you're in charge it doesn't want you to know where as a dog couldn't give a *%$*. Not got any of my cat in albion gear but she's off hiding after my drunken mates came round tonight. May be rectified soon.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
The cat has now recovered her dignity. I think she loved the fact that it was pink stripes.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The cat has now recovered her dignity. I think she loved the fact that it was pink stripes.
Christ, I'd hate to see her doing something she doesn't want to do :lol:

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
She loves it. She is so looking forward to the next shoot. She would much rather wear the stripes than have toast round her head.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here