Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Post a photo of the most beautiful car you’ve ever seen.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Americans really have cornered the market for hideously ugly vehicles. Unfortunately I have to see far too many of them here in Canada.

I saw one of these the other day. Imagine seeing this and thinking "yes, that's the vehicle for me"

10SSR.jpg

When it dawns on American and Australian car designers that sometimes cars go round corners, I think we'll see some big improvements in their designs :wink:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I still miss my last UK car. It looked great and was so much fun to drive.

017.JPG

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Bouncing this thread because there were several examples of my offering to this debate, on view at Goodwood this weekend, including these beauties.

View attachment 188711
View attachment 188712

There were also a great number of others mentioned in this thread from back in Feb, but the following I believe was mentioned by @Triggaaar and was probably the most valuable car there this weekend.

View attachment 188713

I think this is Nick Mason’s car and he is believed to have acquired it back in the late 70s for around £35k. One sold at auction last year for just shy of $52m!
I think Chris Rea had a sharknose Ferrari replica built as well?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
MK1 Cortina GT500 ( the rarest of Cortinas with weapons grade race pedigree)

In a bid to say that Aussie cars are better than American cars, you've picked a great Aussie car, and it's basically American. Not a great start.

Bolwell Nagari (mates got one, quite a thing)

Looks like a copy of a 250 GTO. At least they chose a good car to copy.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
When it dawns on American and Australian car designers that sometimes cars go round corners, I think we'll see some big improvements in their designs :wink:

Why take corners at speed when you can just put in traffic lights or stop signs to make things less efficient? Then you can concentrate on the important art of making cars bigger, uglier, less economical and more dangerous to pedestrians.

Last edited:

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
I can't understand this obsession with cars. They're all the same under the bonnet. They're just a means from getting from A to B.

**** puts on tin hat and runs for cover ****

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Another couple to add to the debate on American cars

View attachment 188716
View attachment 188717

The Ford GT is a nice looking car, I'll give you that.
I find the Camero ugly though. Muscle cars don't do anything for me. Just big shouty things with no subtelty in their design. Although it does look better than its modern equivalent.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
The Ford GT is a nice looking car, I'll give you that.
I find the Camero ugly though. Muscle cars don't do anything for me. Just big shouty things with no subtelty in their design. Although it does look better than its modern equivalent.
Although one could argue that the majority of the design of the GT40 is British - it is very heavily based on the Lola Mk6

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
I do like a BMW 3.0 CSi

1725913933817.jpeg

But I also like the Aston Martin DB3 (not the tarty Bond DB5).

1725914018176.jpeg

JamieR

Jan 25, 2020
3dr sierra cosworth for me. Or series 1 rs turbo. Having said that I love the shape of a 90's Toyota supra.

Anger

Jul 21, 2017

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here